Your dream home could be right here.
Showcasing architectural excellence, bespoke designs and flawless attention to detail, these two brand new residences present a sensational lifestyle opportunity.
With building yet to commence, you can buy now and secure your dream home with your choice of signature style and aesthetics. Meticulously designed, House One features timeless Hamptons appeal, while House Two unveils striking modern flair.
The homes include five bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan living, alfresco entertaining, wine cellars and upstairs retreats.
The ultimate family entertainer, enjoy effortless living indoors by your stunning Bosch kitchen, then make your way to the inspired alfresco terrace, which flows seamlessly to a glistening pool and firepit area.
Presenting the best in suburban bayside living, these new residences are only 300m from Wellington Point Village, which hosts a popular array of cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques, perfect for enjoying weekend brunches and shopping with friends. The famous Wellington Point Recreation Reserve is only 5 minutes away, featuring sandy beaches, picnic areas, walks to King Island at low tide, and a boat ramp so you can set sail across Moreton Bay and the local islands.
A wonderful location for families, you are walking distance from parks, playgrounds and sports fields, 650m from Wellington Point State School and minutes from elite colleges, including St Mary MacKillop, Redlands College and Ormiston College.
– Two brand new homes only 300m from Wellington Point Village
– 2.7m high ceilings downstairs, 2.6m upstairs and carpet, porcelain tiles and timber look hybrid flooring
– Open plan living and dining area with a beautiful glass-display wine cellar
– Entertainer’s kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry and butler’s pantry
– Bosch oven, rangehood, 900mm induction cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher
– Alfresco entertaining area extending to an optional swimming pool, lawns and gardens
– Upstairs study and retreat accommodating children and teens
– Five bedrooms over two levels (or four bedrooms and a media room)
– The master includes a walk-in dressing room and a lavish ensuite with dual vanities and a luxurious freestanding bath
– Three bathrooms with stone benchtops and 2pac cabinetry
– Double car garage, laundry, ducted air-conditioning and LED downlights
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.