Sensational Lifestyle in ‘Sanctuary on Waratah’
Presenting high-end living at a stunning Carina address, this captivating, contemporary townhouse with low body corporate fees is one of only eight exclusive residences in the ‘Sanctuary on Waratah’. Showcasing a sprawling tri-level design with five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a study, the property unveils a luxury large-scale design, exquisite interiors and dual living capabilities.
Configured for refined sophistication and lifestyle comfort, the open and airy living and dining area flows across the mid-level and out to an alfresco balcony to enjoy peaceful entertaining. The gorgeous kitchen connects seamlessly with the balcony and living zone, and provides the perfect setting for casual meals with an oversized waterfall island bench.
Five bedrooms with built-in robes accompany four modern bathrooms and a double garage. The private ground-floor studio offers self-contained dual living with a bedroom, kitchenette, walk-in robe, ensuite and patio. A second bedroom, bathroom and laundry extend off the living area on the first floor, and the top floor hosts three bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom. Parents will love the relaxation in the master suite, boasting roller shutters, a walk-in robe, a built-in robe and an ensuite.
Neighbouring Carina’s shopping precinct, residents have excellent access to amenities. You can walk around the corner to city bus stops, cafes, restaurants, shops, gyms, medical centres and pharmacies, and Westfield Carindale is just 1.8km away. Within the sought-after Camp Hill Primary School catchment, 650m to San Sisto and St Martin’s Primary School, and 8.7km to the CBD – this property is most deserving of an inspection.
Very affordable body corporate fees of $2,200 per annum.
– High-end contemporary townhouse in ‘Sanctuary on Waratah’
– Sensational tri-level design accommodating dual living
– Expansive living/dining area and balcony on the first floor
– Stylish kitchen boasting a waterfall island bench/breakfast bar
– Stainless steel appliances and abundant cabinetry
– 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, double garage, study and laundry
– Ground floor studio with a kitchenette, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Top-floor master suite with a walk-in robe, built-in robe and ensuite
– Blackout blinds in the 3 upstairs bedrooms
– Ducted and split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights
– Private complex of 8 residences close to cafes, shops and buses
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.