Character-filled with Outstanding Convenience
Boasting uncompromising convenience, exquisite period details and recently renovated interiors, this neat and tidy three-bedroom residence fuses original charm with modern touches.
3m high decorative ceilings, polished timber floors and leadlight windows grace the open plan lounge and dining zones, complemented by a large kitchen with timber benchtops and ample crisp white cabinetry.
All three bedrooms offer generous proportions and are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet. The master bedroom is extra generous in size with split system air-conditioning.
Fully fenced with leafy manicured gardens, the backyard provides ample space to relax and entertain whilst the kids run and play.
Below the home, you will find an abundance of additional space to utilize for all your storage and/or workshop needs.
Positioned for absolute convenience you will find yourself within just minutes to a selection of essential amenities including shops, quality schools, the PA Hospital and frequent bus and train links. Plus just 4.5km (approx.) to the City with a swift commute promised via easy access to the M3/M7.
To top it all, this beautiful home is located in the catchment of the brand new Brisbane South State Secondary College!
Highlights at a glance include:
– Beautiful period details throughout including 3m high detailed ceilings, leadlight casement windows, decorative picture rails and polished timber floors.
– Open plan lounge and dining zones with split system air-conditioning
– Large, refreshed kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
– 3 generous bedrooms. Extra spacious master with split system air-conditioning
– Neat & tidy bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious, fully fenced backyard with rear built-in sitting area and manicured gardens
– Fully useable space below for all your storage, utility or workshop needs
– Excellent proximity to the PA Hospital, Buranda shopping village, frequent bus and train links, and a selection of quality schools (including within catchment of the brand new Brisbane South State Secondary College.
– Only 4.5km (approx.) to the City, plus easy access to the M3/M7
– Plus more.
For all enquiries and to arrange your viewing contact Remy Durieux.