Inner City Living with Character Cottage Appeal
Conveniently placed in the centre of prime City living, this heart-warming 2-bedroom (pre 1911) workers-cottage provides a sensational opportunity for savvy buyers after an all-round perfect inner-city hideaway with the potential to further improve with an inspired renovation/extension (STCA). Accommodation for up to 3 cars adds to the rare and outstanding features this inner-city gem has to offer.
Charmed with polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors and electric heating fireplace with original chimney, this engaging abode features a welcoming entry to full-width front sunroom, opening to a radiant open plan living zone (with fireplace) and sunny kitchen/meals area with stainless steel appliances.
Accommodation includes two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; serviced by a central bathroom.
French doors open to a tranquil alfresco deck and leafy courtyard with trickling water feature; making this a private and peaceful spot for BBQ’s with family and friends.
Gated, drive-through side access ensures accommodation for up to 3 cars approx. (a rare find in this location).
Convenience is absolutely assured with frequent transport links, cafes and shops just meters away, plus walking distance to St Andrews Memorial Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, St Josephs College, Brisbane Girls Grammar, other esteemed Brisbane Schools plus every other amenity you can possibly think of.
Highlights at a glance include:
– Inner City Workers-Cottage with bounds of potential
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls and French doors and windows throughout
– 2 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Open plan living with gorgeous electric heating fireplace with original chimney
– Sun-filled meals and kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Tranquil alfresco deck and leafy courtyard with water feature
– Split System Air Con in Living Area & Fans outside and in both bedrooms
– Gated, drive through side access with accommodation for up to 3 cars approx.
– Walking distance to every possible amenity including shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport
– Moments to Roma Street Parklands, St Andrews Memorial Hospital and a selection of esteemed schools including Brisbane Girls Grammar and St Josephs College
– Plus more
For all enquiries and to arrange a viewing please contact Remy Durieux.