Ground-floor Lifestyle Opportunity!
This ground-floor stylish apartment in this vibrant city fringe location is a rare find! Positioned on the ground level with easy access from the car park, a private front entry and two separate courtyards, this property will suit a wide range of buyers including young couples, downsizers and investors alike.
You will love the high ceilings throughout with an impressive 2.7m height in the kitchen and 3.1m height everywhere else. This brings a true sensation of space and allows lots of natural light to come through!
Some awesome highlights of this apartment:
– Ground-floor position with your own pedestrian access!
– Fully landscaped yard (27m2) with retractable awning
– Modern kitchen with Essa stone benchtops and quality European appliances
– Spacious living & dining area with super high ceilings (3.1m!)
– Master bedroom opens to the front courtyard and includes air-conditioning, a built-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite.
– Bedroom two connects to a secondary tiled rear courtyard, has a built-in robe and is just steps from the main bathroom and internal laundry.
There is so much to appreciate about the apartment itself, but how about location? Well… Your new address is less than 500m walk from Coorparoo Square, just under 800m walk from Coorparoo train station and around the corner from multiple bus routes on Cavendish Road and Old Cleveland Road. Everything is at your doorstep!
Ground Floor apartments of this quality rarely come around, especially in such a top location! This one won’t last long, get in touch now to secure it.