Stunning Character Home with Two Living Areas & Outstanding Outdoor Entertainment Area!
This beautifully renovated character home fuses traditional charm with contemporary style and offers two internal living spaces as well as outstanding entertaining features!
Boasting a spacious design accommodating dual living or a home business, the house also features stunning entertaining space that embraces the best of the Queensland climate.
Featuring a wealth of period detail, the residence retains charming character features, including a gabled roof (including solar panels), double hung windows, original stained glass, breezeways and VJ walls.
Entering via the upper floor, the home opens into an open lounge and dining area. Revived with stylish contemporary interiors, a soft neutral palette and wealth of natural light, this living space leads into the modern kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, sleek cabinetry and 900mm Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a gas cooktop.
Stepping outside, entertain guests on your expansive rear deck. A private oasis overlooking the tropical palm trees, residents are offered further alfresco space on the sun-soaked garden deck featuring a spa and views over the beautifully manicured backyard.
Finalising the upper level are three bedrooms with built-in robes, a modern bathroom and a separate study/multipurpose space.
Positioned downstairs, you will find a second living area, currently utilised as a registered commercial home business (hair salon). Adjoining a kitchenette, fourth bedroom and second bathroom, this floor offers potential for dual living and includes private entry. This ground floor space gives so many options to any buyer!
Offering exceptional convenience and access to amenities, this home features a city express bus stop just metres from your front door. Within walking distance to cafes, shops, parks and 1km to Camp Hill State School, families are also close to elite private schools, including Villanova, Loreto, San Sisto, St Martin’s and St Thomas Primary School. 5 minutes to Westfield Carindale and Coorparoo Square, featuring supermarkets, shops and cinemas, this superb lifestyle setting is only 15 minutes from the CBD.
– Beautifully renovated character home fusing traditional and contemporary style with Two Living Areas!
– Open plan living and dining area, plus a modern gourmet kitchen
– Latest kitchen appliances including 900mm gas cooktop & electric oven
– Entertainer’s deck, manicured backyard and a garden deck with newly installed spa (5-year warranty), outstanding!
– Three upper-level bedrooms, bathroom and a study/MPR
– Ground floor living area, kitchenette, fourth bedroom and second bathroom – offering potential for dual living or a home business
– Large under deck area, under house storage area and external storage space
– Off-street parking for 2+ vehicles
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information or book your inspection now!