This modern residence in the blue-chip suburb of Norman Park is now ready for new owners to enjoy! You will love the privacy, open-plan layout & the high quality of finishes throughout.
Offering a well thought out layout, this townhouse offers the convenience of easy to maintain modern living, with the style and sophistication of a contemporary home. Clean lines, a neutral colour scheme and warm timber floors form the perfect canvas for you to create your dream home. The low maintenance, fully fenced yard extends off the rear deck, making the perfect entertaining area or space for the pets and kids to play.
The highlights of this home:
– High end bamboo flooring in living areas, quality carpet in bedrooms
– Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, Westinghouse appliances and soft closing cabinetry
– Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and designer tapware
– Air-Conditioning in living & all bedrooms plus ceiling fans
– Gorgeous North-East facing aspect allowing natural breezes and sunlight
– Covered outdoor deck for entertaining
– Low body corporate fees @ $2,486.5 for the whole year!
About the location…
– 700m from Norman Park train station
– 600m from Norman Park State School
– 700m to parkland
– 1.8kms to Churchie’s Private School
This gorgeous townhome won’t last long, come along to the open home or contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 to organise a private inspection!