Convenience, Lifestyle & Affordability
This uniquely designed two bedroom townhouse with extra study is ready for a new owner!
Ground level offers open plan kitchen, dining & living area, flowing through to outdoor alfresco area; single lock-up garage with access to generous sized courtyard; all year round entertainment is assured. Upper level features 2 bedrooms with additional study, perfect for those working from home (I guess a lot of us are!).
The king sized master room with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and the main bathroom features a shower over bath. Perfect to relax after a long day at work or couples with young kids!
Finishes at a luxurious level while maintaining affordability. Highlighted Inclusions include:
– Tiled to ceiling bathrooms
– Stone bench top in kitchen
– Bamboo flooring across kitchen, dining & living area
– Split system air conditioning in Living & Master bedroom
– Body Corp fees are $671.13 per quarter all up!
With ~7km from the CBD, Imagine yourself living in this central location where you can truly enjoy the dynamic lifestyle on offer.
This is the perfect entry level townhouse and it’s located close to everything you can hope for:
– 5 mins walk to Moorooka Shopping Centre precinct with hundreds of shops including Woolworths, Dominos, Bank, Pharmacy, Nandos, Subway, you name it
– 5 mins walk to Moorooka State School
– ~15 mins walk to train station
– Short walk to local park lands including Alexander Park, Tonks Park and also a Skate Park with BMX facilities.
– Short drive to three major hospitals: PA Hospital, Greenslops Private Hospital and QE II Jubilee Hospital
– Short drive to Griffith Uni, Westfield Garden City, Market Sqaure
– Easy access to Pacific Motorway to North & South
With so much on offer, get in touch now or come to our next inspection!