Sold by Remy Durieux
Located in a leafy pocket close to schools, transport, cafes and Clem Jones Centre, this freestanding townhouse with low body corporate fees boasts modern style and outstanding outdoor space. Exceptionally private from the street and featuring no shared walls, the home has been recently refreshed with new paint inside and out, and brand new carpet, fans and LED lighting upstairs.
Entering your peaceful, wraparound courtyard, this alfresco retreat offers a quiet setting to host guests, play with the kids or simply relax and admire the leafy green gardens.
Creating a seamless connection between inside and out, the entertaining space flows into the open plan lounge and dining area adorned with sleek floor tiles and ducted air-conditioning (with an additional split system in the living area). Adjoining the modern kitchen equipped with black benchtops, rows of white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, this is the perfect place for the family to gather.
Upstairs are three well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a family bathroom. The master includes an exclusive ensuite and a private balcony taking in views across the road.
Idyllically positioned, this townhouse is less than 1.2km from St Martin’s Primary School, San Sisto College, Carina Library, parks, and bus stops. A short stroll to childcare and close to Carina North Shopping Centre and the shops, cafes and gyms along Old Cleveland Road.
Offering a world of amenities outside your door, residents can walk around the corner to Clem Jones Centre, swim school, Carina Leagues Club, Easts Hockey and a cricket oval. Just 5 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 15 minutes to the CBD – this property has it all.
– Freestanding townhouse with no shared walls and a private courtyard
– Indoor/outdoor connection between the living space, kitchen and courtyard
– Three upstairs bedrooms, including one with a private balcony and ensuite
– Upstairs family bathroom, ground floor laundry and a powder room
– Single car garage, security screens, ducted and split system air-conditioning
– New carpet, interior and exterior paint, and new fans and LED lighting upstairs
– Walk to schools, transport, Clem Jones Centre, library, parks, shops and cafes
Body Corporate fees: $2,404 per annum
Council Rates: $430.40 per quarter
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.