Modern Freestanding Townhouse in a Blue-Chip Setting
Boasting a blue-chip setting within the renowned suburb of Norman Park, this freestanding two-bedroom townhouse presents a spectacular lifestyle and access to amenities. Thoughtfully designed with quality finishes, a functional layout and private outdoor space, residents will love the stylish interiors and ease of living.
Leading off the entryway is a light-filled lounge area adorned with bamboo flooring and air-conditioning. Adjoining the modern kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, this open and airy living space flows out effortlessly to a glass-framed timber deck. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying afternoon drinks with friends, the deck overlooks a fully fenced and grassy courtyard, presenting an ideal setting for young kids and pets to play.
Positioned upstairs are two generous and carpeted bedrooms, including a master with air-conditioning, a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony capturing leafy views. The second bedroom features a built-in robe and easy access to the main bathroom.
Nestled in a leafy pocket of Norman Park, this residence is just 700m from Norman Park State School and less than 1km to Norman Park train station, beautiful parkland, dog park, playgrounds and kindy. Within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, gym, buses and private schools, this home offers a premier lifestyle only 10 minutes from the CBD.
– Freestanding Townhouse in top location!
– Air-conditioned living space with bamboo flooring and a modern kitchen
– Private timber deck and courtyard for relaxing and entertaining
– Two generous bedrooms, including a master with a private balcony & walk in robe
– Two modern bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone benchtops
– Ground floor powder room, laundry and a single car garage
– Walk to cafes, kindy, school, parks and transport
Body corporate fees are $2,765.2 per year.
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.