Over 5% yield with 12 month lease in place!!
Discover the best of the inner-city in this spectacular one-bedroom apartment. Positioned in the renowned Liberte complex, this exclusive Kangaroo Point address boasts quality and cutting-edge design amongst 2,000sqm of sprawling resort-style grounds.
Unveiling a generous floor plan, flowing layout and modern style rarely offered in the inner-city, this apartment features stunning suburban views and a convenient position. Currently rented at $410/week, this unit will suit owner-occupiers and investors seeking proximity to popular cafes, restaurants, boardwalk, transport and the CBD.
The seamless indoor/outdoor design includes an air-conditioned lounge and dining area opening to an entertainer’s balcony with sweeping outlooks across the tree-lined suburbs. Capturing glimpses out to The Gabba and scenic sunsets, you are sure to enjoy alfresco drinks and dining here. Adjoining the living space is the modern kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, built-in microwave and an integrated dishwasher.
The bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and floor-to-ceiling glass sliders offering balcony access and tranquil views.
Presenting resort-style living, residents and guests will enjoy the use of a sparkling complex swimming pool, gym, media room and BBQ facilities.
Elevated in a vibrant precinct, spend afternoons exploring the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, river boardwalk and scenic parkland just metres away, and weekends sampling the popular cafes, restaurants, and bars Kangaroo Point is famous for. A short stroll across the Story Bridge to Howard Smith Wharves and a quick CityCat ride to the CBD, Eagle Street, South Bank, Oxford Street and more, this bustling lifestyle is not to be missed.
– One-bedroom apartment in the modern Liberte complex constructed in 2014
– Quiet position facing away from Wynnum Road with elevated south-east views
– Secure under car space and visitor parking
– Open plan living and modern kitchen opening to an entertainer’s balcony
– Bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, modern ensuite and balcony access
– Resort-style complex with a swimming pool, media room and BBQ facilities
– Walk to cafes, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, boardwalk, Story Bridge and CityCat
– Secure complex with on-site management
– Ideal investment currently rented at $410/week
– Body Corporate fees: $4,193.25 per year(approx); Brisbane City Council rates $430.40 per quarter
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.