Modern Townhouse in a Family-Friendly Pocket
Perched in a family-friendly pocket of Carina, this modern townhouse with very low body corporate fees boasts boutique style and an impressive floor plan. Only 3.5 years old and positioned in a private complex of five, this residence presents the perfect house alternative metres from transport and schools.
Unveiling an open design filled with natural light, high ceilings and timber floors adorn the kitchen and living area. Destined for the home cook, the kitchen has been impeccably finished with beautiful stone benchtops, pendant lights and Smeg appliances.
Sliding glass doors create indoor/outdoor flow and open to the entertainer’s deck featuring low maintenance gardens. Wrapping around the rear of the home and offering a quiet setting to host guests, residents will love the peaceful atmosphere and touch of greenery.
The upper level hosts a multipurpose room, ideal for a family retreat, TV area or a playroom. Three generous bedrooms and two stunning bathrooms are also positioned on this floor. The master opens out to a private balcony and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Presenting a world of convenience, you can walk to Carina North Shopping Centre, Carina Library, bus stops, parks, playgrounds, San Sisto College and St Martin’s Primary School, all less than 800m away. Within the Mayfield State School and Whites Hill State College catchments, you are also close to childcare and Clem Jones Centre. Just 4 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 15 minutes from the CBD, everything you need is close at hand.
Low Body Corp Fees: $2,272 per year
Council Fees: $376.34 per quarter
– Modern 3.5-year-old townhouse in a boutique complex of 5
– Open plan living area with high ceilings and kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Rear deck with low maintenance gardens for entertaining and outdoor dining
– Upstairs multipurpose room, 3 bedrooms and 2 stunning bathrooms
– Master with a walk-in robe and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Second bathroom with a relaxing bath and separate shower
– Ground floor laundry and powder room; ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Single car garage and a second off-street car space
– Walk to buses, shops, schools, 4 mins to Westfield Carindale and 15 mins to CBD
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.