Private & Renovated Apartment with Resort-Style Amenities
Located in a beautifully maintained and immaculately presented complex, this contemporary apartment boasts lovely leafy outlooks and no neighbours above. Bigger than most two-bedrooms on the market, the unit features generous proportions and has been recently refreshed with brand new carpet and interior paint.
Positioned in a spectacular complex with on-site management, residents and guests will enjoy the use of the complex swimming pool, gym, BBQ area and tropical gardens.
Open in design, the air-conditioned lounge and dining area steps out to a private balcony taking in peaceful outlooks over the calming treetops. Great for entertaining and alfresco dining, you can relax outdoors with a meal prepared in the well-appointed kitchen featuring sleek benchtops and Blanco appliances.
Two bedrooms are positioned in a separate wing off the living space. Both bedrooms feature mirrored built-in robes, and the master includes a study nook and stylish ensuite. A second bathroom and a European laundry finalise the layout.
Offering excellent access to amenities, this apartment is a moment’s walk from bus stops, Moorooka train station, parks, childcare, St Brendan’s Primary School and Moorooka State School. Just 1.5km from the local shopping village, featuring Woolworths, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, gym, banks, and so much more. Close to The Brisbane Golf Club, Queensland Tennis Centre and under 15 minutes to the CBD, this spectacular lifestyle has it all.
Council Rates: $430.40 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $1,085.985 per quarter
– Contemporary apartment with a lovely outlook and no neighbours above
– Recently updated with brand new carpet and interior paint
– Open plan living, balcony and kitchen with Blanco appliances
– Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, master with an ensuite and study nook
– Second bathroom, separate European laundry and linen storage
– Single secure car space and security screens throughout
– Resort-style facilities including on-site management, pool, gym and BBQ area
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.