Contemporary Freestanding Townhouse in a Boutique Complex
Presenting contemporary style and peaceful living at the front of a boutique complex, this freestanding townhouse boasts a sought-after position and low body corporate fees.
Designed over two levels and featuring lovely outdoor space, new paint, fresh carpet, and updated fans and lighting, this home is ready to enjoy.
Adorned with high ceilings and an open layout, the lounge and dining area reveals matte black fans and sliding glass doors that open to the undercover patio and beautiful yard. Providing plenty of room undercover, lush lawns and mature trees, this alfresco oasis is destined for kids, pets, winter firepits and year-round entertaining.
Connecting effortlessly with the living and entertaining space, the well-appointed kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
The upper level houses two bathrooms and three bedrooms with built-in robes. The master includes an ensuite and opens to a balcony delighting in lovely breezes and greenery.
So close to amenities, this townhouse is only 200m from the Carina high street, featuring IGA, bakeries, cafes, shops, a medical centre, gyms, and more. Close to popular parks, playgrounds, sports clubs, Clem Jones Centre, bus stops, San Sisto, St Martin’s and childcare, this area is great for families. Only 1.3km from the shops, supermarkets, eateries and cinemas of Westfield Carindale and 17 minutes to the CBD – everything is close at hand.
Body Corp Fees: $2,404 per annum.
– Freestanding townhouse in a complex of 4 with low body corporate fees
– Newly repainted, fresh carpet and new fans and lighting
– Open plan lounge and dining area with high ceilings
– Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Alfresco patio and a beautiful yard, perfect for kids and pets
– 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, including the master with an ensuite and balcony
– Downstairs laundry and under stair storage
– Single car garage with built-in storage
– Ducted air-conditioning and security screens throughout
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.