Ideal Investment in the Heart of The Valley
Located in the popular Brooklyn on Brookes complex, this modern apartment in the heart of Fortitude Valley presents the ideal purchase for investors. Currently part of the NRAS scheme and receiving just over $11,000 in annual government incentives; this is an exceptional opportunity to add to your property portfolio.
Showcasing stylish interiors and being beautifully presented, the unit reveals an open living area adorned with floor-to-ceiling glass and bi-fold windows with stunning outlooks across the inner-city. The dining area and living space adjoins the kitchen which boasts a galley-style layout with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an integrated dishwasher.
Beside the entryway, the light-filled study nook features a built-in desk perfect for those working from home. The spacious bedroom includes floor-to-ceiling windows with far-reaching views, a mirrored built-in robe and easy access to the modern bathroom and European laundry.
Body Corporate Fees: $1,020.36 per quarter
Council Fees: $430.40 per quarter
– Current fixed-term NRAS lease from 11/01/2022 – 11/07/2022
– Rented for $283/week under NRAS
– Approx. $11,270.59 in annual government incentives on top of rent
– Open plan layout housing the living area, kitchen and an office with a built-in desk
– Large bedroom with a built-in robe, modern bathroom, and a European laundry
– Single secure car space; ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Resort-style amenities including a lap pool, gymnasium and on-site management
Located in a vibrant lifestyle precinct, residents can explore the wide array of cafes, restaurants, bars and music venues the Fortitude Valley is famous for. Close to bus stops, trains and electric scooters, travel into the city is made easy. Walking distance from Brunswick Street Mall, Gasworks and James Street, the best of the inner-city is at your doorstep.
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.