Inner-City Excellence and the Ideal Investment
Located in the heart of The Valley within the iconic Brooklyn on Brookes complex, this stylish apartment presents a spectacular investment opportunity. Currently tenanted and under the NRAS scheme, investors are assured strong financial incentives and solid returns.
Boasting a great layout and an eastern aspect, the apartment features an open plan living and dining area drawing in natural light through floor-to-ceiling bi-fold doors. Extending out to an elevated balcony, this alfresco retreat takes in the ambience of the inner-city and is perfect for entertaining.
The stylishly appointed kitchen overlooks the study nook and boasts stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The bedroom includes a built-in robe and easy access to the modern bathroom and laundry.
Presenting inner-city excellence, this apartment is a moment’s walk from The Valley’s renowned cafes, restaurants, bars and music venues. Gasworks and James Street are also close at hand for further shopping, dining and entertainment. Close to transport, residents can travel by bus, train and electric scooter into the city and beyond.
Body corp fees: $1,094.1075 per quarter
Council Fees: $430.40 per quarter
– Current fixed-term NRAS lease at $266/week until 06/05/2022
– Strong annual government incentives on top of rent
– Open plan living and dining area with a study nook
– Entertainer’s balcony capturing views across The Valley
– Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
– Spacious bedroom with a built-in robe
– Stylish bathroom and a separate European laundry
– Single secure car space; ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Resort-style amenities including a lap pool, gym and on-site management
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.