Ultra-Convenient Lifestyle and City Glimpses in a Thriving Precinct
Positioned in Morningside’s thriving lifestyle precinct, this oversized two-bedroom apartment boasts an ultra-convenient location close to everything. Featuring a super-spacious design, 2.8m ceilings and a north-facing aspect, residents will love the natural light and city glimpses.
Kept cool with air-conditioning, the open plan living and dining area flows with ease onto the oversized balcony harnessing sweeping suburban views and glimpses to the city. The perfect backdrop for casual dining and entertaining, you can sit here and watch the world go by.
Generously sized, the stylish kitchen has been beautifully appointed with stone benchtops, pendant lights, clever storage solutions, stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.
Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes are serviced by two modern bathrooms. The master includes an ensuite, while the second bathroom and separate laundry service the rest of the unit.
With a world of amenities at your door, residents can venture downstairs to the suburb’s best cafes, restaurants and bakeries. With shops, Jetts Gym, pharmacy and a post office across the street, you are also just 900m from Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. Close to bus stops, 400m to Morningside station and 15 minutes to the CBD, everything is at your fingertips.
– North-facing apartment with suburban views and city glimpses
– Positioned in a thriving lifestyle precinct close to everything
– Spacious design with 2.8m ceilings and new paint, carpet and ceiling fans
– Air-conditioned living area and an oversized balcony for entertaining
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and clever storage
– Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate internal laundry
– Secure building with a lift and single car space with storage cage
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.