Style, Space and a Spectacular Position
Presenting the ideal layout and location at the rear of a boutique complex of only three, this stylish townhouse is destined for couples, downsizers and young families seeking plenty of room to live, work and entertain.
Designed over two generous levels, the freshly repainted townhouse unveils a spacious ground floor boasting a bright and open living and dining area with high ceilings, air-conditioning and louvres creating exceptional airflow. Adjoining this relaxed space is a modern kitchen showcasing stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
At the rear of the townhouse is an alfresco patio revealing tiled floors, shade screens and a fan for all-weather comfort and entertaining. Surrounded by a fully fenced courtyard, this outdoor retreat is destined for enjoyment with guests, kids and pets.
Completing the lower level is a designated office for those who work from home. Located upstairs are three bedrooms with air-conditioning, built-in robes and new carpet. The master includes a stylish ensuite, while the second bedroom boasts a private balcony. Finalising the layout is a second bathroom and an additional powder room.
Boasting endless amenities at your door, this home is only steps from Carina North Shopping Centre, bus stops, Clem Jones Centre, Carina Leagues Club, playgrounds, parks, and tennis courts. Walking distance from great schools and childcare, including San Sisto College and St Martin’s Primary School. Just 4 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 15 minutes from the CBD – this lifestyle location has it all!
– Spectacular townhouse at the rear of a private complex of three
– Modern kitchen and an open plan living and dining area with high ceilings
– Private patio with shade screens and a grassed courtyard for entertaining
– Home office and three upstairs bedrooms
– Master ensuite and a second upstairs bathroom
– Ground floor laundry/powder room
– Single car garage
– Refreshed with new interior paint and upstairs carpet
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Walk to parks, transport, schools and shops
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.