Executive Freestanding Townhouse with Huge Yard!
Boasting one of the best positions in Carina, this freestanding, architectural townhouse is located in a quiet estate opposite the famous Minnippi Parklands.
The property offers families an ideal house alternative with an expansive floor plan, privacy, premium inclusions, a massive backyard, and low body corporate fees. Showcasing sophisticated style with neutral tones and light-filled interiors, the home is destined for buyers seeking an executive lifestyle.
The free-flowing lounge and dining area unveils gorgeous floor tiles, high ceilings and air-conditioning. Leading into the modern kitchen, the resident cook will love the stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and sleek cabinetry.
Sliding glass doors open to reveal an undercover patio and a spectacular backyard with manicured lawns, established gardens and high fences. Providing exceptional peace and privacy, this retreat is designed for entertaining and offers plenty of room for kids and pets.
The upper level presents breakout space with four bedrooms and two bathrooms with stonetop vanities. The master includes a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, while the additional bedrooms feature built-in robes.
A quiet hideaway, this townhouse is positioned across the street from Minnippi Parklands, featuring wide-open green space, children’s playgrounds, a dog park, sports fields, lakeside walks and bike paths. A short stroll to bus stops, childcare and Carina State School. Only 3 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 18 minutes to the CBD – your new home awaits.
Council rates: $360.16 per quarter
Body Corp Fees: $3,995.14 per year or $3,142.2 per year if paid on time!
– Large and private freestanding townhouse in a quiet estate
– Spacious floor plan and yard, perfect for family living
– Free-flowing lounge and dining area and a modern kitchen
– Peaceful patio and a huge yard for kids and entertaining
– 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs (master with ensuite)
– Ground floor laundry and an additional powder room
– Remote double car garage and on-site visitor parking
– Premium inclusions throughout and zoned & ducted air-conditioning
– Idyllic position opposite Minnippi Parklands, playgrounds and bike paths
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.