Modern Apartment in Picturesque Parkland Lifestyle
This gorgeous two-bedroom apartment is positioned within the sought-after ‘Parklands at Sherwood’ community. Perched amongst acres of greenery in a beautiful precinct, this contemporary residence is vacant and ready to go.
Thoughtfully crafted to create a lifestyle of relaxation, the apartment unveils high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass to maximise light, breezes and indoor/outdoor flow. The open plan living and dining area extends to the balcony and adjoins the modern stonetop kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop. Overlooking the treetops, the balcony provides privacy and a scenic backdrop for hosting guests.
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two study nooks finalise the layout, including a master with a private ensuite.
Boasting excellent recreation facilities, Parklands at Sherwood features The Outlook Club with a 20m lap pool, gymnasium, BBQ pavilions and a multi-purpose entertainment room.
Neighbouring stunning parkland, bike paths and a dog park, residents will love the peaceful position. Just 1km from Sherwood Central, residents can walk to buses, trains, Woolworths, cafes, shops, restaurants, schools and childcare. Just 9 minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and 25 minutes to the CBD – your parkside lifestyle awaits.
– Gorgeous apartment in the Parklands at Sherwood community
– Stylishly designed, vacant and ready to enjoy
– Open plan living, modern kitchen and a beautiful balcony
– Master bedroom featuring a dual vanity ensuite
– Second bedroom opening to the balcony
– Second bathroom and a separate laundry
– Study nooks in the living area and master bedroom
– Secure car park with storage cage
– Intercom, fans and air-conditioning
– 20m lap pool, gym, BBQ pavilions and an entertainment room
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.