Spectacular Lowset, Freestanding Villa!
ENTRY VIA EPALA ST – SIGNBOARD DISPLAYED AT THE FRONT!
A relaxed and peaceful lifestyle awaits you in this freestanding villa within the popular ‘Carindale Views’ estate. A spectacular hideaway spanning 288sqm, residents of this low set home will enjoy access to the complex swimming pool, landscaped grounds and beautiful neighbouring parkland.
Revealing an open and welcoming layout, the villa features a generous living and dining area adorned with tiled and wooden floors, matte black fans, and air-conditioning. The adjacent kitchen has been well-designed for easy meal preparation and features stainless steel appliances and views across the quiet outdoor retreat.
A great space for entertaining and alfresco living, the outdoor area includes an undercover patio, a manicured yard and side access. Offering plenty of room for young kids and pets, there is also a lush front yard for outdoor play.
Three light-filled bedrooms include mirrored built-in robes. The master has an ensuite, while the rest of the villa accesses the main bathroom and a separate powder room.
Positioned in a private setting, this villa is only steps from Epala Street Park and the iconic Minnippi Parklands, featuring sprawling green space, picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, bike paths and a dog park. Within walking distance to bus stops, Carina State School, 4 minutes to Westfield Carindale and 18 minutes to the CBD.
Council rates: $360.16 per quarter
Body Corp Fees: $4,158.52 per year
– 288sqm freestanding low set villa in Carindale Views
– Open plan and air-conditioned kitchen, living and dining area
– Private undercover patio and yard for alfresco entertaining
– Three bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Master ensuite, family bathroom and a separate powder room
– Single lock-up garage, driveway accommodation and a garden shed
– Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Neighbouring parkland and a complex swimming pool
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.