Hamptons Luxury, Parkside Location
This stunning Hamptons-inspired townhouse with very low Body Corp fees boasts a picture-perfect position opposite the famous Minnippi Parklands. An idyllic hideaway in a leafy green setting, residents will enjoy a boutique lifestyle, spacious interiors, modern appointments and proximity to everything.
Crafted for residents seeking executive living, the home opens to a free-flowing lounge and dining area adorned with stylish flooring, banks of glass, generous ceilings and air-conditioning. Sliding doors open to your private entertainer’s verandah and mature trees filtering sunshine and breezes. Offering so much room to relax and host guests, you can enjoy drinks outside followed by dinner prepared in the modern chef’s kitchen.
Two bathrooms accompany two massive bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, air-conditioning and carpeted floors. The master suite unveils blissful park views, lovely VJ walls and an ensuite with dual vanities.
Boasting one of the best locations in Carina, this townhouse is positioned across the road from the beautiful Minnippi Parklands. Residents will delight in the wide-open green space, children’s playground, dog park, sports fields, lakeside walks and scenic bike paths. An easy walk to bus stops, childcare and only 3 minutes from the shopping, dining and cinemas of Westfield Carindale.
Body Corp Fees: $2,212.09 per annum including admin, sinking & insurance.
Council Fees: $360.16 per quarter.
– Stunning Hamptons-inspired townhouse in a sought-after position
– Lounge and dining area boasting modern style and air-conditioning
– Kitchen featuring black benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Two upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes, plus hallway storage
– Spacious master suite featuring VJ walls and park views
– Master ensuite and second bathroom with a shower over bath
– Ground floor laundry and a separate powder room
– Single remote-controlled garage and under-stair storage
– Premium inclusions throughout and air-conditioning
– Idyllic location opposite Minnippi Parklands, playgrounds and bike paths
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.