Beautifully Renovated Townhouse with Awesome Yard
Located in a lovely pocket of Carina, this newly renovated townhouse is destined for discerning buyers seeking easy living close to schools, shops and transport.
Privately tucked away at the back of a small complex of 10, the residence has been transformed into a stylish abode offering sublime indoor and outdoor spaces. The stunning interiors blend white tones with blue accents that complement the leafy green surroundings.
The lounge and dining area is bright, open and thoughtfully designed with under stair storage and a study nook. The kitchen has been beautifully crafted with waterfall stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
Timber steps lead from the living space to the alfresco courtyard and pergola, which offers a peaceful and leafy retreat to relax, entertain, and let kids and pets play.
Three bedrooms are positioned upstairs, including the master featuring a walk-through robe and access to the two-way bathroom with gorgeous tiles, dual vanities and a separate toilet.
So close to amenities, this townhouse is only 250m from Clem Jones Centre, 500m from Chris’ IGA, and a short walk from bus stops, cafes, shops, medical centres, gyms and Carina Leagues Club. Perfect for families, Carina State School, San Sisto College, St Martin’s Primary School and childcare are all less than 1.5km away. Just 5 minutes to Westfield Carindale and 18 minutes to the CBD, everything is at your doorstep.
Body Corp Fees: $2,138.46 per year including sinking, admin & insurance.
– Renovated townhouse in a private complex of 10
– Stylish interiors and indoor/outdoor living
– Lounge and dining area with a study nook
– Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Alfresco area with pergola, courtyard and gardens
– 3 bedrooms (master with WIR, 2 with BIRs)
– Modern 2-way bathroom with dual vanities
– Downstairs laundry, second toilet and a single-car garage
– Security screens, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Walk to bus stops, schools, cafes, IGA and Clem Jones Centre
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.