Brand New, Boutique & Sexy!
Presenting a sought-after lifestyle just a moment’s walk from supermarkets, cafes, gyms and transport, these two stunning townhouses are positioned in a brand new complex of four.
Perfect for discerning buyers seeking a home to live in or rent out, this property unveils signature style, contemporary designs and sublime finishes creating relaxed sophistication.
Townhouse 4 – 4 bed/2.5 bath/2 car
Embracing open layouts, generous proportions and indoor/outdoor living, townhouse 4 showcases crisp white walls complemented by stunning floorboards and large glass sliders inviting natural light and framing outlooks across the surrounding greenery.
Free-flowing living and dining extends effortlessly to your private entertaining area. Fisher & Paykel appliances are used throughout the gourmet kitchen featuring waterfall stone benchtops and a breakfast bar.
Featuring distinctive layouts, this residence hosts four bedrooms, with plush carpeting and built-in robes. This townhouse is serviced by a family bathroom, master ensuite and a powder room appointed with beautiful stonetop vanities, raised basins, feature tiling and stylish cabinetry.
– Brand new townhouse in a boutique complex of four
– Open plan living and dining flowing into modern kitchens
– Alfresco entertaining area and garden courtyard
– Townhouse 4 features four bedrooms
– All bedrooms include carpeted flooring and a walk-in or built-in robe
– Stylish bathroom, master ensuite and a powder room
– Double remote garage with a combined or separate laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights and pendant lights
– Low Body Corporate fees
Walking distance from everything, residents can stroll to the Wynnum Road and Morningside shopping precincts, featuring Woolworths, Coles, Colmslie Hotel, shops, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, gyms and petrol stations. Well-serviced by transport, bus stops are steps away, and Morningside train station is 900m from your door. Moments from Morningside Tennis Centre, Morningside State School, childcare, and private schools, your brand new home is just 1km to Oxford Street and 15 minutes to the CBD.
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.