Freestanding, Super Spacious & Ready to Move in!
This very spacious, freestanding townhome with two living areas is located in a quiet pocket of central Murarrie. This contemporary property is a fantastic opportunity for young families, busy professionals and investors alike.
Entering the home you will be immediately impressed by the sense of space and natural light. The lower level boasts high quality newly laid wooden flooring, with a crisp, modern kitchen forming the hub of the home. Stone benchtops, an island bench with breakfast bar, quality appliances and an abundance of storage will delight the chef in the family. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area provide plenty of space for entertaining, with large sliding glass doors to the tiled patio bringing the outdoors in. The private and well-maintained courtyard has a fully covered outdoor patio / dining area. Completing this level, you’ll find a full laundry and the FOURTH bedroom that enjoys its own ensuite – perfect for guests or a teenager’s retreat!
Heading upstairs, a second living room creates flexibility with enough space for a study desk ; ideal for those who work from home. Plush carpeting runs throughout the upper level of the home, with the second & third bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobe, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. The king sized master suite is an oasis away from it all, with walk-in-wardrobe and contemporary ensuite.
– Freestanding & Oversized townhome with four bedrooms plus rumpus with two master bedrooms!
– Multiple living and entertaining areas on both levels
– Chef’s kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
– Landscaped courtyard with covered entertaining space
– Newly laid wooden flooring
– Three modern bathrooms
– Full laundry for convenience
– One bedroom downstairs with ensuite – ideal for guests or teenager’s retreat
– Additional living/MPR upstairs!
– Kind sized master suite with private ensuite
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout living and all bedrooms
– Stroll to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, Murarrie Train Station, Restaurants, Murrarie State School and the Gateway Motorway
– 10 Minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Body corporate fees are approx. $719 per quarter and council rates are $415.95 per quarter.
Contact Remy today to book your private inspection, as this oversized, contemporary & freestanding townhome will not last!