Spacious Four-Bedroom Townhouse Opposite Parkland
A sought-after address only 400m from schools and opposite a beautiful park and playground, this spacious, north-facing townhouse presents the perfect house alternative.
Situated in a boutique complex of four, the residence unveils a generous two-storey floor plan with four bedrooms and a double garage. Ensuring easy living and minimal upkeep with no compromise on space, the family-friendly design is destined to impress.
The living and dining area embodies relaxed sophistication with polished timber floors and an open layout inviting natural light and airflow. Offering a stylish setting to relax and gather, the living space connects seamlessly with the modern kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and sleek cabinetry.
Move with ease onto the undercover balcony gazing out to the treetops. Featuring a fan, lighting and a glass balustrade, this alfresco retreat was designed to offer maximum comfort while dining and entertaining.
Two bedrooms reside on the upper level, including one with an ensuite and the second with access to the powder room. Two additional bedrooms are located on the ground floor alongside a bathroom/laundry.
Positioned in an idyllic parkside precinct opposite Maud Walker Playground, residents will enjoy a picturesque lifestyle. Kids can ride bikes in the street and walk across the road to Carina Library, tennis courts, basketball courts and cricket nets. San Sisto College and St Martin’s Primary School are only 400m away, childcare centres and Carina State School are only a short stroll from your front door. Close to sports clubs, Clem Jones Centre and a great selection of shops, cafes and Chris’ IGA. Offering quick access to bus stops, Gateway Motorway, 5 minutes to Westfield Carindale and 17 minutes to the CBD.
Body Corp Fees: $3,090 per year including admin, sinking & insurance.
– Spacious townhouse with 4 bedrooms and a double garage
– North-facing aspect and in a boutique complex of 4
– Open plan lounge and dining area flowing to the kitchen and balcony
– 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
– Master ensuite and powder room on the upper level
– Ground floor bathroom/laundry opening to the drying court
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights
– Built-in cupboards in all 4 bedrooms and double garage
– Opposite park, playground, library and sports courts
– 400m to St Martin’s Primary and San Sisto College
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.