Beautiful Parkside Townhouse Close to Everything
This stunning near-new townhouse presents boutique living and contemporary style less than 15 minutes from the CBD and across the street from Balmoral Park.
Beautifully designed, the open plan interiors, glass sliders and high ceilings maximise space and airflow, while high fences create privacy and a sense of serenity.
The ground floor unveils a free-flowing living and dining area boasting engineered timber floors and a seamless connection to the modern kitchen featuring a stone island bench, stainless steel appliances and a gorgeous herringbone tile splashback.
The rear entertaining area provides a private and peaceful retreat with an undercover patio and a secure courtyard, allowing children and pets to play freely.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a second lounge reside on the upper level. Parents can relax in the stylish master suite, featuring a walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with dual vanities, a rainfall shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
In a boutique complex opposite Balmoral Park, residents can walk to recreation areas, Norman Park Kindy, Norman Park State School, city bus stops and Morningside train station. A short stroll or drive to popular cafes, bakeries, restaurants and shops, and close to local shopping precincts, including Morningside Central, Oxford Street and Wynnum Road. Just 5 minutes to Lourdes Hill College and Churchie Grammar School, and less than 15 minutes to the CBD, this is the lifestyle you have been searching for.
– 1.5 years old townhouse with stunning timber floors
– Ground floor living, dining, kitchen and entertainer’s courtyard
– Upstairs lounge and a master retreat with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two additional upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with a separate powder room
– Additional powder room downstairs for guests
– Remote double car garage with laundry and internal access
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Opposite Balmoral Park and Norman Park Kindy
– Walk to schools, transport, cafes and shops
Body Corp Fees: $2,221.23 per year including insurance.
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.