Renovated Family Home with Pool and Self-Contained Studio
Boasting style, space and functionality, this stunning house presents a dual living-like layout and poolside entertaining in a family-friendly suburb.
Spanning a single level, the property includes a fully renovated main house and a self-contained studio. Adorned with contemporary hues, matte black accents, lush lawns and tropical banana trees, this modern retreat is sure to impress.
The air-conditioned lounge and dining area flows into the gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample prep space. A wraparound patio frames the living zone and presents a peaceful setting to host guests by the in-ground pool and secure backyard.
The main house includes three bedrooms with built-in robes and two new luxurious bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles. The master boasts a spectacular ensuite, while the family bathroom features a relaxing bath.
Providing options for dual living and guests, the attached studio offers private accommodation with separate access, a kitchenette and a bathroom.
Located in a family-friendly suburb, residents will enjoy excellent access to amenities. Perfect for recreation enthusiasts, you are minutes from parks, playgrounds, Royal Pines Golf Course, Southport Golf Club, Southport Racecourse and Carrara Stadium. 3 minutes to Pindara Private Hospital and close to bus stops, childcare, TAFE and schools. Only 7 minutes to Southport Park Shopping Centre and 13 minutes to Australia Fair. 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise, and a stone’s throw from all the Gold Coast’s beautiful beaches.
– Beautifully renovated home offering dual living-like accommodation
– Air-conditioned living and dining area opening to the patio
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Fresh lawns, a large swimming pool and tropical palm trees
– Main house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Repainted studio with kitchenette and third bathroom
– Double carport, new driveway and garden shed
– 20-panel solar system and solar hot water
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.