Stylish, Modern Duplex Style Townhouse Opposite Parkland!
In a fantastic location opposite Joe Bradfield Park and close to schools, shops and transport, this beautiful townhouse presents stylish living close to it all.
Positioned in a modern complex of four and featuring a spacious design, the townhouse presents as new with gorgeous interiors, relaxing outdoor space and air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on warm summer days.
Enter inside the inviting living and dining area, which is bright, open, and flows into the stunning kitchen featuring stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
The sunlit deck provides a tranquil retreat to sit and enjoy drinks and dining on the weekend, or residents can venture across the street to the park for picnics, exercise and playtime with kids.
A feature timber staircase guides you to the upper level, where two bathrooms and three air-conditioned bedrooms await. The master reveals an ensuite and a custom walk-in robe. The second bedroom opens to a private balcony taking in the lovely leafy outlooks.
Located across the street from sprawling parkland, residents can explore the wide-open space, children’s playground, tennis courts, basketball court and cricket nets. Carina Library, St Martin’s Primary School and San Sisto College are less than 800m away, and the townhouse is close to childcare and Mayfield State School. An easy walk from city bus stops, Chris’ IGA, shops, cafes and Clem Jones Centre. Only 5 minutes from Westfield Carindale, 8 minutes from the Gateway Motorway and less than 20 minutes to the CBD – you will love the convenience and parkside lifestyle.
– Modern townhouse in a private complex of 4
– Open plan and air-conditioned kitchen, living and dining area
– Timber deck for entertaining and paths around the townhouse
– 3 bedrooms upstairs with air-conditioning, fans and carpet
– Master ensuite and a family bathroom with a bathtub
– Laundry and powder room downstairs
– 2-car accommodation, including a lock-up garage
– Built-in storage in all bedrooms and a large linen cupboard
– Opposite a park and close to schools, shops and transport
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.