Ground Floor Courtyard Apartment in the QUT Precinct
This ground-floor apartment in a resort-style complex presents the ideal investment within the coveted QUT Urban Village precinct and Kelvin Grove College school catchment.
A prime opportunity to add to your portfolio, the property is currently rented for $370 per week and will increase to $380 per week from 12/12/2022 until the end of the lease on 13/12/2023.
The functional layout and modern interiors make for easy living, while the multipurpose area and secure courtyard provide essential breakout space.
The open plan living and dining zone is air-conditioned and accompanies the galley-style kitchen boasting stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Sliding glass doors open to the rear courtyard, which presents a private entertaining space with secure street access and an undercover patio.
Finalising the interiors is an air-conditioned bedroom, a modern bathroom with a concealed laundry, and a multipurpose area ideal for an office/study.
Situated in a resort-style complex, residents have access to on-site management, a swimming pool, sun deck, BBQ entertaining area and a gymnasium.
In the ideal location for university staff and students, this apartment is in the heart of the Urban Village precinct and QUT campus. Cafes, eateries, Woolworths, shops, post office, parks and sports fields are steps away, and you are a stone’s throw from RBWH and Victoria Park Golf Club. Only 3km from the CBD and a short stroll from the free QUT Gardens Point shuttle and council bus stops.
– Ground floor apartment in the QUT Urban Village precinct and Kelvin Grove College school catchment
– Lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and built-in joinery
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
– Private entertainer’s courtyard and access to resort-style amenities
– Flexible MPR space and a bedroom with a BIR and air-conditioning
– Modern bathroom with concealed laundry
– Secure parking for one car
– Currently rented for $370p/w – increase to $380p/w from 12/12/22
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.