Large Hamptons Townhouse Next to Minnippi Parklands
Positioned next to the beautiful Minnippi Parklands, this Hamptons-inspired townhouse showcases a spacious tri-level design with plenty of room to live, work and entertain.
Currently rented with great tenants in place, the property will suit investors or owner-occupiers looking to move in in the future.
Featuring four generous bedrooms, the layout presents the perfect house alternative for families seeking proximity to parks, transport and Westfield Carindale.
The first floor is home to an open plan lounge and dining area with timber floors, natural light and cooling breezes. Spectacular meals can be prepared in the modern kitchen featuring pendant lights, stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
Relax in the sunshine and host BBQs on your entertainer’s deck. The property also includes a second outdoor area downstairs, ideal for additional entertaining or kid’s playtime.
A bedroom, office/study nook and a powder room finalise the first floor, while three bedrooms and two bathrooms are elevated on the top level. This layout is well-suited to family living and includes a master suite featuring a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite.
Presenting a sought-after lifestyle, residents can stroll out their front door and explore the famous Minnippi Parklands, featuring picnic areas, playgrounds, a dog park, bike paths and lakeside walks. City bus stops and childcare are 500m away, and families can walk 1.8km to Carina State School. A great position, only 4 minutes to Westfield Carindale and 20 minutes to the CBD.
Body Corp Fees: $3,401.36 per year
– Hamptons-inspired parkside townhouse
– Currently rented for $710 per week until 14th December 2023
– Open plan living and dining with a beautifully appointed kitchen
– Elevated deck and additional outdoor space downstairs
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room and an office nook
– Master includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Additional bedrooms feature built-in robes
– Double garage with storage; concealed laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning; timber deck with blinds
– Walk to Minnippi Parklands, buses and Westfield Carindale
– In the Carina State School and Whites Hill State College catchment
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.