Luxury Apartment with Great Views
This river view apartment in the tightly held ‘Newstead Series’ development presents lifestyle luxury in a coveted riverside precinct.
Ideally suited to investors seeking a prime property within walking distance of everything, this apartment is currently rented for $615 per week until 27th August 2023.
The open design features floor-to-ceiling glazing to draw in the mesmerising vistas across the Brisbane River and Hamilton Hill.
The lounge and dining area features an enclosable study nook and a modern kitchen with an all-white design, stone benchtops and a gas cooktop. Experience elevated entertaining on the glass-framed balcony taking in the inner-city ambience, river breezes and blissful views. Two bedrooms are serviced by two modern bathrooms, including a dual vanity ensuite.
Boasting a selection of resort-style amenities and communal spaces, the complex features exercise lawns, a 25m swimming pool with a lounging area, spa, sauna, fully-equipped gym, and a BBQ dining area with a pizza oven, firepit and outdoor cinema.
Positioned in an idyllic riverside suburb, residents will experience a cosmopolitan lifestyle just 2.5km from the CBD and Howard Smith Wharves. Steps from parkland and the famous riverwalk, featuring waterfront paths to Teneriffe and New Farm or across Breakfast Creek to Hamilton and Ascot. Stroll to cafes, bars and restaurants at Gasworks or venture to nearby Teneriffe and James Street.
Body Corp: $4,609.98 per year including admin, sinking & insurance
– Inner-city apartment with stunning views
– Lounge, dining, modern kitchen and entertainer’s balcony
– 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space, enclosable study and internal laundry
– Complex lawns, gardens, pool, spa, sauna and gym
– BBQ dining area with outdoor cinema and firepit
– Secure building with lift access and intercom
– Walk to cafes, restaurants, parks and riverwalk
– Less than 700m to Woolworths and Aldi
– Access to buses, Bowen Hills station and CityCat
– Rented for $615 per week until 27th August 2023
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.