Beautiful, Brand New Parkside House with Top Finishes
Welcome home to this brand-new house boasting a beautiful peninsula lifestyle. Across the street from sprawling parkland, sporting fields, wetlands, and just a stone’s throw from the marina, this freehold home is set amongst idyllic surroundings.
Ready to move in, the property displays stylish contemporary interiors, natural hues, quality appointments and a thoughtful use of glass to invite the sunshine and greenery.
The ground floor is adorned with high ceilings and an open design that caters seamlessly to indoor/outdoor living. The lounge and dining space surround the gourmet kitchen, revealing a stone island, 900mm appliances, and a walk-in pantry accessing the laundry. Sliding glass doors open to the private, undercover alfresco entertaining area, where you can sit, sip, dine and relax by the low-maintenance lawns and gardens. The owners have planned ahead and have done preliminary works for a pool to be installed at a later date!
The spacious floor plan hosts four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a double garage. Three bedrooms reside upstairs, including a lavish master retreat boasting a private balcony with parkland views, dual walk-in robes and a stylish ensuite. The fourth bedroom downstairs also features a walk-in robe and can serve as a guest suite or home office to suit your needs.
In a spectacular position, this home is steps from the local wetlands and directly opposite the new Nathan Road Sports Grounds, featuring a clubhouse, playground and parkland. Newport Market is 500m away, and you are a stone’s throw from Newport Marina and Newport Marketplace, the peninsula’s newest unique retail hub. Excellent schools are nearby, including Mueller College, Grace Lutheran College and Hercules Road State School. Redcliffe Hospital and the Redcliffe foreshore are less than 10 minutes from your door.
– Brand new freehold house opposite parkland and sports grounds
– Beautiful contemporary design overlooking greenery
– Ground floor living, dining and alfresco entertaining
– Kitchen with 900mm appliances and walk-in pantry
– Roller blinds have been ordered and will be installed throughout the property
– 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms and office) and 3 bathrooms
– Master oasis with balcony, dual walk-in robes and ensuite
– Security system in place
– Secure parking in the double garage
– Zoned & ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.