Family Home in Dream Position Close to Parkland and Golf Course
This quality family home boasting six bedrooms and three living spaces is positioned in a peaceful street, steps from parkland and the Minnippi Golf Course.
Refreshed with a newly renovated kitchen and a new bathroom, the house offers immediate liveability and space to grow. You can convert one bedroom into a second bathroom/ensuite and utilise the adjacent fenced outdoor area to store a boat/caravan or add a swimming pool (STCA).
Providing essential separation, the living spaces are split across two floors. A spacious lounge and dining area resides upstairs with timber floors, air-conditioning, plantation shutters and a balcony overlooking the street. The accompanying kitchen has been well-designed with a waterfall bench, breakfast bar, rows of sleek storage and stainless steel appliances.
An air-conditioned rumpus and living room below open to the generous alfresco entertaining area. You can host guests while basking in the sunshine and relax in the private yard nestled amongst tropical gardens resembling a Bali jungle.
Three bedrooms are located on each floor, serviced by a modern bathroom upstairs with a stylish bath and a separate toilet. A second toilet and laundry are downstairs, and there is plenty of room to add a second bathroom.
In a whisper-quiet pocket of Carina, families can walk down the street to beautiful parkland and walking/bike paths. You are also a short stroll from the highly anticipated Minnippi Golf Course, which is due to open in 2023. Within the Whites Hill State College catchment and close to private colleges and bus stops. You can access the CBD in 19 minutes and shop at nearby Cannon Hill Plaza and Westfield Carindale.
– Upstairs living, dining, balcony and renovated kitchen
– Ground floor living, rumpus and outdoor entertaining area
– Private backyard and beautiful tropical gardens
– 3 bedrooms up, 3 bedrooms down, 1 new bathroom and 2 toilets
– Option to convert a bedroom into a second bathroom/ensuite
– Carport and shaded driveway offering ample parking
– The fenced outdoor area can be used to store a boat or add a pool (STCA)
– Air-conditioning in the rumpus, lounge and one bedroom
– Built-in robes in the upstairs bedrooms
– Walk to parkland, walking/bike paths and the upcoming golf course
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.