Lifetime Opportunity – Parkside Paradise on 1037sqm
The opportunity of a lifetime – this is your chance to secure your own piece of paradise on 1037sqm. A private and picturesque property backing directly onto Maisie Dixon Park, this idyllic estate boasts tranquillity, serenity and stunning outlooks across the greenery.
Thoughtfully designed to complement the sprawling allotment and blissful scenery, the single-level home features cathedral ceilings and expansive windows to draw in sunlight, breezes and parkland views. The lofty interiors present many living spaces to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambience, including a large lounge, a family/meals area, and a dining space adjoining the open-plan kitchen.
Blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living, French doors and glass sliders open to the wide entertaining verandah, which spans the length of the home to make the most of the scenic vistas. Unfolding to the level lawns and backing onto beautiful parkland with towering trees, living here will feel like you’ve been transported to a relaxing resort retreat.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage finalise the home. The master bedroom provides a haven for couples with a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private garden patio where you can sip your morning coffee as the birds sing.
With direct access to a children’s playground, walking paths and endless green space, parents will adore the position, views, recreation space and connection to nature.
The local childcare and medical centre are 450m away, Westfield Mt Gravatt is 2km from your door, and you can quickly access the Pacific Motorway for trips to the city or coast.
– Single-level home and parkside oasis on 1037sqm with plenty of room for a pool!
– Backing directly onto Maisie Dixon Park and playground
– Lofty interiors, cathedral ceilings and large windows
– Flowing lounge, family/meals and dining areas
– Open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Wide verandah unfolding to sprawling lawns and gardens
– Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and private garden patio
– Two additional bedrooms (both with a built-in robe)
– Main bathroom with a bathtub, shower and a separate toilet
– Laundry with outdoor access; linen storage
– Double lock-up garage with storage space / workshop
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– In the Upper Mt Gravatt SS catchment
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.