Renovated Townhouse Steps from Parks, Buses and Whites Hill College
This renovated gem is the perfect home or investment property for buyers seeking peaceful living near parks, transport and schools. Spanning two storeys and featuring a private courtyard, the townhouse offers plenty of space with three bedrooms and open-plan living.
The lounge and dining area is adorned with air-conditioning and stylish floors that flow into the modern kitchen with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and access to the separate laundry. Host guests, cook BBQs and relax with the kids on the private courtyard, which boasts an undercover patio and elevated gardens to plant herbs, flowers and greenery.
Three bedrooms upstairs feature air-conditioning and include a master suite with a walk-through robe accessing the modern two-way family bathroom.
Tucked away in a peaceful complex, residents are just a moment’s walk to Abbott Street Park, Jones Road Park, bus stops and Whites Hill State College. Presenting a sought-after lifestyle, you can spend weekends shopping and dining at Camp Hill Marketplace and Westfield Carindale, hiking trails and nature spotting at Whites Hill Reserve, or watching movies at Event Cinemas.
Body Corp: $2,783.75 per year!
– Renovated two-storey townhouse in a peaceful complex
– Lounge and dining area with stylish new flooring
– Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar
– Private courtyard with undercover patio and elevated gardens
– Three bedrooms (two with walk-in robes and one with a built-in robe)
– Two-way bathroom with frameless shower, bath and separate toilet
– Downstairs laundry and second toilet
– Single lock-up garage with internal access
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– 1.2km to Camp Hill Marketplace and 1.9km to Westfield Carindale
– Less than 10kms drive to Brisbane CBD
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.