Near-New Townhouse with Immaculate Interiors and Tri-Level Design
Executive excellence, modern style and lifestyle comfort blend seamlessly in this gorgeous Morningside townhouse. Less than 2 years old and positioned in a boutique complex of 8 residences, the property unveils a carefully curated tri-level floor plan, immaculate interiors and stunning finishes.
The mid-level is dedicated to living and entertaining, with a lounge and dining area revealing high ceilings and a bright, open, flowing design. Exuding a warm and inviting atmosphere, this living space extends through sliding glass doors to a private balcony, forming a tree-lined retreat for exceptional entertaining, outdoor living and relaxation.
Catering to family meals and dinners with guests, the sleek, modern kitchen is beautifully appointed with waterfall stone benchtops, stylish cabinetry and Fisher & Paykel appliances.
The layout provides much-needed separation with a garage and laundry below and three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. Parents will adore the master suite, boasting a walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite. The other bedrooms feature built-in robes and easy access to the stunning main bathroom.
In a wonderful location, this townhouse is close to every amenity. You can walk down the road to parks, bus stops and Morningside Central or venture 1km up to Morningside station. You will love the convenience of cafes, restaurants, Coles, Woolworths, and gyms a short stroll away. Just 15 minutes to the CBD, 5 minutes to Oxford Street and close to excellent childcare and schools, including St Oliver Plunkett, St Peter and Paul’s, Lourdes Hill and Churchie.
Body Corp Fees: $2,209.05 per year including insurance
– Open-plan living and dining area flowing to the tree-lined balcony
– Waterfall stone kitchen benchtops and Fisher & Paykel appliances
– 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, plus a separate powder room
– Master suite featuring a walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite
– Additional bedrooms include built-in robes (one features a study nook)
– Epoxy tandem garage, separate laundry and drying area downstairs
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; LED lighting
– Timber laminate flooring; carpeted bedrooms; fully tiled bathrooms
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.