Position and Potential in this Post-War Home
A rare gem presenting excellent potential, this solid post-war home is positioned on a 688sqm block with a northern rear aspect and side access.
Suited to a range of buyers, the house offers immediate liveability and outstanding options to renovate, remove, subdivide, construct three townhouses, or build a single brand-new luxury residence (STCA).
The functional interiors include a living room with a working fireplace, a kitchen and a separate dining space. A sun deck extends off the living area, and there is plenty of yard space to the front and rear. Three bedrooms with built-in robes accompany an office, study and bathroom, and there are two garages for secure parking.
This location ticks every box for lifestyle and convenience. The local cafes, restaurants, shops and city bus stops are 250m away on Old Cleveland Road, and Westfield Carindale is 1.9km from your door. Only 15 minutes to the CBD and walking distance to parks, playgrounds, Clem Jones Centre, childcare, Whites Hill State College, San Sisto and St Martin’s Primary School, everything is close at hand.
– Solid post-war home offering immediate liveability and side access
– 688sqm north/south block with a 20-metre frontage
– Great investment and rental appraisal of $580-$600 per week
– Option to renovate, remove or subdivide into 2 lots (STCA)
– Chance to build a new dream home or 3 townhouses (STCA)
– Living with fireplace, kitchen, dining, deck, and good-sized yard
– 3 bedrooms with BIRs, office, study, bathroom, and toilet/laundry
– Front garage and a downstairs garage with storage
– Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
– Air-conditioning in the living area and main bedroom
– Walk to city buses, cafes, schools and Westfield Carindale
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.