This one’s special!
Perched peacefully by parkland in the Stellar Estate, this marvellous townhouse presents sensational living and ultra-low Body Corporate fees ($1,069.44 per year all up!). Super spacious with house-like proportions and no compromise on lifestyle, the expansive layout features four bedrooms, two living areas and a lovely outdoor retreat.
Stunning towering ceilings and stylish tiles adorn the free-flowing lower level. Comprising a lounge, dining area and an exquisite kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and oversized stone benchtops, you have everything you need for easy living, casual dining and effortless meal preparation.
When guests, pets and kids come calling, step out to the private undercover patio, presenting an excellent alfresco hideaway by the low-maintenance lawns and gardens.
A master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite features downstairs, while the upper floor hosts a second living area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom, creating the perfect breakout zone for kids and teenagers.
In an exclusive estate, residents can walk to the local park or venture to nearby bus stops, Carina Leagues Club and Carina State School. Just 1.7km from Westfield Carindale, close to private colleges and 18 minutes to the CBD, this lifestyle setting has it all.
– Wonderfully spacious & freestanding townhouse in the Stellar Estate
– Free-flowing kitchen, living and dining area downstairs
– Undercover patio by the low-maintenance gardens
– Ground floor master with walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite (recently renovated)
– Upstairs living area and 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet
– Guest powder room and laundry downstairs
– Remote double garage with internal access
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Security screens and patio shade blinds
– Ultra-low Body Corporate fees of $1,069.44 per year all up!
– Private position only steps from parkland
– Close to buses, schools, Westfield and Leagues Club
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.