Sensational Low-Set Villa in ‘The Links’
Your oasis in the suburbs, this sensational low-set villa enjoys a peaceful position in Carina’s ‘The Links’ Estate.
Featuring excellent living space, a newly landscaped yard and side access, buyers will love the layout and exceptional position in a well-maintained estate, with an on-site gymnasium and swimming pool.
Designed across a single level with no stairs, the home is well-suited to downsizers, couples and families with young children. Configured around a central kitchen, the open floor plan flows to the generously sized living and dining areas, kept cool with air-conditioning.
You can relax inside and enjoy the sense of space or step out to the undercover patio overlooking the outdoor area featuring lush lawns and vibrant gardens, forming a beautiful backdrop for entertaining and a secure play area for kids and pets. The lovely landscaping continues in the front yard, where you can sit and watch the kids ride bikes in the quiet street.
Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, parking for two cars and side access for your bikes or trailer, the villa presents functional, low-maintenance living at every turn.
The beautiful Minnippi Parklands are right down the street, boasting acres of greenery, walking/bike paths, playgrounds, picnic areas and the Minnippi Golf Course, which is set to open in 2023. You can walk to bus stops, childcare and Meadowlands Medical Centre, and excellent schools are moments away. Only 2.5km from Westfield Carindale and 20 minutes from the CBD – your new life awaits.
– Spacious low-set villa in The Links Estate
– Air-conditioned, light-filled living and dining area
– Open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Three bedrooms with BIRs and two bathrooms
– The master includes a private ensuite
– Single lock-up garage with laundry and internal access
– Covered carport with fantastic side access
– Ceiling fans inside and out and security screens
– Beautifully maintained estate with pool and gym
– Walk to parks, buses, childcare and medical centre
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.