Modern Style, Space and Convenience
Designed over three immaculate levels, this modern townhouse is peacefully positioned in a boutique complex. Updated with fresh paint and new carpet, the home reveals generous interiors, an entertainer’s balcony, three bedrooms with ensuites and ultra-low body corporate fees.
The spacious lounge and dining area with 2.7m high ceilings unveils a crisp white design with air-conditioning, downlights and stunning wooden. Showcasing flow and function, this living space extends to the entertainer’s balcony and modern kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
The upper level creates separation of space with three bedrooms featuring air-conditioning and modern ensuites. The master bedroom reveals a step-in robe, while the others include built-in robes. One of the rooms also features a study nook.
– Modern three-level townhouse in a complex of 10 with ultra-low body corporate fees
– Spacious lounge and dining area featuring new hybrid oak floors, modern kitchen, entertainer’s balcony and powder room
– Three bedrooms with ensuites – master with WIR and second bedroom with a study nook
– Tandem garage with laundry, storage space and access to the courtyard
– Air-conditioning, recently repainted internally, beautiful plush carpet, external blind to balcony
– Walk to schools, parks, shops, transport, 4 mins to Westfield Carindale and 15 mins to CBD
Body Corporate Fees: $1,795.46 per Year!
Council Fees: $360.16 per Quarter
Presenting excellent access to shops, schools and recreation, this townhouse features Clem Jones Centre, Carina Leagues Club, playgrounds, parkland, tennis courts and basketball courts all just metres from your front door. Only 800m from San Sisto College, 1km from St Martin’s Primary School and within the Mayfield State School catchment. A short stroll from the shops and cafes of Carina North Shopping Centre and Old Cleveland Road, 4 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 15 minutes from the CBD – this property is not to be missed.