Spacious Family Home with Huge Backyard on 713sqm
In a quiet street close to parks, schools and transport and minutes from the Gold Coast’s famous theme parks, this low-set home presents a spectacular layout and location for families who love the outdoors.
Occupying a fully-fenced 713sqm block with a big backyard and beautifully maintained lawns and gardens, the house allows you to embrace the Queensland sunshine and alfresco living.
The open design creates low-maintenance liveability and seamless flow across a single level. You can relax in the air-conditioned lounge and move effortlessly across the expansive living/dining area into the well-appointed kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar. Host guests and supervise kids’ playtime on the undercover patio and shaded front deck, surrounded by manicured lawns and greenery to form a tranquil entertainer’s oasis.
Parents can unwind in the master suite, boasting air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and ensuite. Three additional bedrooms feature built-in robes and share the main bathroom.
In an excellent position, buyers have everything at their fingertips. Upper Coomera College, St Stephen’s College, Coomera Anglican College and Assisi Catholic College are within walking distance, and you are 6 minutes from the shops at HomeCo and Westfield Coomera. Close to the Pacific Motorway, you can easily travel to the beach, Brisbane, and beyond.
Offering fantastic fun and recreation, parks and playgrounds are a short walk away, Dreamworld, Movie World and Wet ‘n Wild are less than 10 minutes from your door, and you are moments from Coomera Indoor Sports Centre, Coomera River, and golf courses at Sanctuary Cove and The Pines.
– Single-level family home on a fully-fenced 713sqm block
– Air-conditioned lounge and open-plan living/dining area
– Family kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
– Alfresco patio and shaded deck by the level front and backyards
– Plenty of space to entertain and room for kids to play safely
– Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry and double-car garage
– The master includes air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Ceiling fans, security screens and downlights
– Families can walk to parks, schools and bus stops
– Easy access to Pacific Motorway, theme parks and Coomera River
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.