Fantastic Townhouse with a Huge Backyard!
Boasting generous proportions, spacious interiors and a huge backyard, this exceptionally private townhouse ticks all the boxes for lifestyle, location and layout. Situated in a small boutique complex of four, this is the perfect house alternative for buyers seeking a low-maintenance home or a sound investment close to amenities.
Unwind and make yourself at home in the open-plan living and dining area, featuring air-conditioning and a seamless connection to the well-appointed kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar.
Catering to entertaining, young kids and family pets, a huge outdoor area is peacefully nestled at the rear, with a shaded patio, grassy lawns and low-maintenance gardens. Flowing off the living space and featuring gated side access, this alfresco retreat is destined for outdoor living, relaxation and fun with friends.
Three bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms provide excellent separation on the upper level. Thoughtfully designed, the master suite includes double wardrobes, an ensuite, and a private deck, so you can enjoy your morning coffee in the sunshine.
Residing in a peaceful pocket of Carina, residents have beautiful parkland, a playground and Carina Library 200m away, and San Sisto College and St Martin’s Primary School 550m from their door. Presenting an exquisite lifestyle, city bus stops, IGA, Carina North Shopping Centre, Clem Jones Centre, and the cafes and shops along Old Cleveland Road are within easy walking distance, and you are just 4 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 18 minutes from the CBD.
– Private townhouse in a boutique complex of 4
– Open living/dining area and kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Huge shaded rear patio for outdoor living and entertaining
– Secure yard and low-maintenance gardens with a side access gate
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and 2 bathrooms upstairs
– Spacious master featuring a private deck and ensuite
– Additional toilet and laundry downstairs
– Lock-up single-car garage with internal access
– Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Air-conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
– Walk to parks, schools, Clem Jones Centre, cafes, IGA and shops
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.