Spacious, Renovated & Parkside!
This parkside townhouse offers so much more than meets the eye. Positioned in a quiet complex opposite the Minnippi Parklands, the property boasts a rare layout with a beautiful grassed yard, covered patio, spacious living and a multipurpose area, perfect for an office or a second living space!
Ideal for couples, young families and investors, the home is ready for your immediate enjoyment and has been refreshed with new paint, new LED lighting, black fans, carpets, blinds and curtains.
The living and dining area is larger than most and includes a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and a stonetop breakfast bar.
Indoor/outdoor entertaining is made easy with a covered patio and a low-maintenance courtyard featuring grassy lawns for children and pets.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are upstairs, alongside a multipurpose area ideal as a home office or second living space. The master suite opens to a private balcony and boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite. The other bedrooms feature built-in robes.
Opposite the famous Minnippi Parklands, residents have excellent access to recreation space, picnic areas, a playground, a dog park, walking trails and the upcoming golf course. The local childcare and bus stops are 500m away, and public and private schools are close at hand. Just 4 minutes from Westfield Carindale and 20 minutes from the CBD, you will love the convenience.
Body corp fees: $2,565 per year including admin, sinking & insurance
– Beautiful townhouse opposite Minnippi Parklands
– Large living, dining and kitchen with gas cooktop
– Two undercover patios and private courtyard
– 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car + multipurpose space
– Master features a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Downstairs storage, laundry and powder room
– Ducted air-conditioning and security screens
– Fully repainted internally, new LED lighting & black fans throughout
– Brand new carpets, blinds and curtains
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.