Tri-Level, Super Spacious Townhouse with Sweeping Views and City Glimpses
Offering exceptional space, separation, sweeping treetop views and city skyline glimpses, this awesome tri-level townhouse presents the perfect purchase opportunity with its open, bright, airy floor plan and stunning outlooks.
The mid-level is dedicated to living and entertaining, with a free-flowing lounge and dining area extending to the elevated balcony, which forms a peaceful hideaway overlooking the tops of the city skyscrapers. Leading off the living space, the modern kitchen creates a culinary retreat with its open layout, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and walk-in pantry.
Three bedrooms, all with ensuites, are split across the upper and lower floors. Two bedrooms are upstairs, including a sensational master, boasting a private balcony with mesmerising tree-lined views and gorgeous glimpses across the city skyline. The third bedroom features below with direct access to the rear patio and grassy courtyard, perfect for kids and pets.
This townhouse boasts an outstanding position close to every amenity Moorooka has on offer. The local shopping precinct is 300m from your door with cafes, restaurants, Woolworths, Snap Fitness, pharmacy, dentist and medical centre. Moorooka station is 1.1km away and families can walk to bus stops, parks, childcare, Moorooka State School and St Brendan’s Primary School. Only 8km from the CBD and minutes from Toohey Forest, The Brisbane Golf Club, Queensland Tennis Centre and Yeronga Pool – you will love the location.
Affordable Body Corp of $2,555.52 per annum!
– Boutique tri-level townhouse in a private complex of 5
– Sweeping treetop views and city skyline glimpses
– Free-flowing mid-level living area, dining space and balcony
– Open kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Ground floor patio and grassy courtyard, perfect for kids and pets
– 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, concealed laundry and double carport
– Top floor master with BIR, ensuite and private deck with beautiful views
– Second bedroom upstairs featuring a BIR and ensuite
– Ground floor bedroom with WIR, ensuite and access to courtyard
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights and garden shed
– Walk to shops, cafes, gym, parks, schools and Moorooka station
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.