Contemporary Apartment with a North Aspect and Great Location
A stylish contemporary hideaway, this beautiful apartment in a quiet complex of 11 boasts an outstanding position close to cafes, bus stops, Camp Hill Marketplace and Westfield Carindale.
Perfectly configured with a low-maintenance design and a northern aspect to the living space, balcony and bedrooms, the apartment draws in a wealth of sunlight and breezes.
Open-plan and air-conditioned, the living and dining area emphasises comfort, style and practicality, with sliding glass doors leading to a private, covered balcony. The modern kitchen will impress the home chef with its sleek white stone benchtops, contrasting dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
There are two bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and an undercover parking space. You will love the design of the master suite, boasting a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite.
Offering exceptional amenities on your doorstep, residents can walk 250m to Old Cleveland Road, 1.3km to Camp Hill Marketplace and 2km to Westfield Carindale, featuring a fantastic array of cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, gyms, pharmacies and medical centres. Parks are right down the street, and you can enjoy hikes and wildlife spotting on Whites Hill Reserve. An easy walk to bus stops, close to the Gateway Motorway and 20 minutes to the CBD – this apartment is a must to inspect.
Body Corp Fees: $3,030.24 per annum.
– Stylish contemporary apartment in a peaceful complex of 11
– Northern aspect across the living space, balcony and bedrooms
– Open living/dining area extending to a covered balcony
– Modern kitchen with ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, concealed laundry and 1 car space
– Master includes a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Second bedroom features a built-in robe
– Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
– Walk to bus stops, cafes, shops, parks and Whites Hill Reserve
– Close to Camp Hill Marketplace and Westfield Carindale
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.