Freehold Townhouse Boasting a Tri-Level Design and Quiet Position
This freehold tri-level townhouse will be your private hideaway on the doorstep of excellent schools, transport and lifestyle precincts.
Situated at the rear of a boutique complex, enjoying a quiet position, the property is currently rented for $720 per week until 01/05/2024, making it an ideal purchase for savvy investors or owner-occupiers looking to move in the future.
Beautifully adorned with style and comfort in mind, the property showcases stunning floorboards, carpeted bedrooms, high ceilings, feature pendants and modern downlights.
The mid-level is configured with effortless indoor/outdoor flow, with an open-plan living and dining area extending to a peaceful patio and garden courtyard offering the utmost privacy and relaxation when entertaining, sipping your morning coffee or reading a good book.
An exceptional kitchen seamlessly services the living zones and will impress the resident cook with its white stone benchtops, contrasting cabinetry and premium appliances.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room span the upper two floors, while a lock-up garage and laundry feature downstairs. The master suite enjoys superb elevation and sunshine upstairs and is well-appointed with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Quietly tucked away at the rear of the complex, this property offers endless amenities within easy reach. Families can walk 650m to Norman Park State School and Norman Park Kindy, and you are just 1km from Morningside train station, 700m from Lourdes Hill College and 2km from Churchie. The local coffee shop and gym are 200m up the road, the famous Oxford Street shopping/dining precinct is 5 minutes away, and you can travel 15 minutes to the CBD and 20 minutes to the Wynnum/Manly foreshore.
– Freehold tri-level townhouse quietly positioned at the rear of the complex
– Open-plan living and dining area leading to the alfresco patio/courtyard
– Modern kitchen with premium appliances and stone benchtops
– 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms across the upper floors
– Master includes a WIR and ensuite; other bedrooms have BIRs
– Single lock-up garage downstairs with laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights and privacy screens
– Easy walk to café, gym, kindy, Norman Park SS and Lourdes Hill College
– 1km to train station, 5 mins to Oxford Street and 15 mins to the CBD
– Currently rented for $720 per week until 01/05/2024
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.