Stylish townhouse with two outdoor spaces!
Mere steps from the cafes, shops and transport of Old Cleveland Road, this lovely townhouse boasts a quiet and peaceful position within a small complex of four.
Featuring two spacious bedrooms, two outdoor spaces, and recently refreshed with new flooring, paint and lighting, the home offers immaculate, functional and low-maintenance living in a top location.
Adorned with a stylish contemporary design, the townhouse opens to a welcoming living and dining area, enjoying leafy garden outlooks and seamless flow off the new modern kitchen, presenting a bright, fresh feel, herringbone splashback tiles and a gas cooktop.
With the interiors opening to side and rear courtyards and an undercover patio, residents are offered the perfect spot for outdoor dining, hosting and playtime with young kids.
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms feature upstairs, and there is garage and driveway parking for two cars. Both bedrooms step out to a shared, elevated balcony, and the master includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.
In a private position only 150m from Old Cleveland Road, you can walk around the corner to Carina’s excellent array of cafes, restaurants, shops, gyms, medical centres, IGA and city bus stops. Parks and recreation areas are right on your doorstep, Westfield Carindale is 1.7km away, and you can access the CBD in just 17 minutes.
Body Corp Fees: $2,072 per annum.
– Lovely townhouse positioned in a peaceful complex of 4
– Open living and dining area capturing leafy garden outlooks
– New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Side and rear courtyards and covered patio for entertaining
– 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs; laundry and toilet downstairs
– Both bedrooms open to the balcony; master includes a WIR and ensuite
– Single-car garage and driveway parking for a second car
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– Refreshed with new flooring, paint and lighting
– Steps from cafes, shops, gyms, dog park, library, tennis court, city bus stops and more..
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.