Peaceful Townhouse Overlooking the Trees
Featuring house-like proportions and a peaceful position neighbouring Belmont Recreation Reserve, this townhouse presents the ideal home or investment property.
Recently repainted inside and showcasing contemporary style, the home exudes a restful, relaxing ambience with beautiful floorboards and air-conditioning.
Providing effortless indoor/outdoor flow, the ground floor hosts a kitchen, living, and dining area opening to an undercover patio and grassy courtyard, creating the perfect set up for entertaining, BBQs, sharing meals and TV time.
A powder room, concealed laundry and remote garage complete the lower level, while a study nook and three bedrooms offer family functionality upstairs. All the bedrooms include ample storage with built-in robes, and the second bedroom opens to a private balcony delighting in tranquil views across Belmont Recreation Reserve. This level also features two bathrooms, including a master ensuite and a shared bathroom with a relaxing bathtub and a separate toilet.
Nestled in a leafy street, this property offers excellent access to recreation space with reserves, parks, playgrounds, sporting clubs and Clem Jones Centre just a moment’s walk away. Outstanding schools, including San Sisto, St Martin’s, Carina State School and childcare, are also close at hand. A leisurely stroll from city bus stops, cafes, shops and IGA, 1km to Westfield Carindale and 9.6km to the CBD – your inspection awaits.
– Excellent townhouse in a convenient location close to amenities
– Living/dining area opening to the patio and courtyard
– Well-appointed kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
– Study nook, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a concealed laundry
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms and master with an ensuite
– Balcony off the second bedroom overlooking the leafy reserve
– Remote single-car garage and on-site visitor parking
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– Walk to schools, buses, shops, parks and Westfield Carindale
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.