Resort-Inspired Coastal Oasis
Showcasing a Brand New, Palm Springs-inspired aesthetic and lifestyle opulence, this recently completed luxury home is a resort-style coastal oasis that brings the beach to you.
Super spacious and private, the single-level residence comprises clean lines and a U-shaped design that maximises the inviting aspect and creates a complete sense of connectedness to the breathtaking poolside entertaining area.
The pared-back palette of neutral tones exudes an immediate sense of calm and relaxation with a beautiful blend of tiled floors, joinery and glass.
Forming an entertainer’s layout, the open-plan kitchen, living, dining and family spaces spill onto the gorgeous east-facing alfresco retreat, revealing lush lawns and tropical gardens surrounding the glistening pool and lounging area, perfect for afternoon cocktails. The outdoor setting also boasts a peaceful firepit area, ideal for when the cooler weather arrives.
The family-friendly floor plan features four bedrooms, two designer bathrooms and integrated desks along the hall, forming a large study nook. Luxury awaits in the master suite, which gazes across the shimmering pool and hosts a walk-in robe and a lavish ensuite with dual vanities, stone benchtops and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
In a beautiful location, this home is right around the corner from acres of picturesque parkland with walking/bike tracks, playgrounds and a dog park. Southport Golf Club is only 2km away, and you can venture 10 minutes to the Gold Coast’s world-famous beaches. Just 900m from Ashmore Plaza and moments from excellent schools, childcare, TAFE and buses, every amenity is within easy reach.
– Resort-inspired coastal family oasis on a north-facing 601sqm
– Recently completed with brand-new luxury finishes throughout
– East-facing open-plan living/dining area and family space
– Entertainer’s kitchen with gorgeous cabinetry and a walk-in pantry
– Central island and premium 900mm appliances, including a gas cooktop
– Private alfresco hideaway with a pool, lawns and tropical gardens
– Study area, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, laundry and double garage
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights and 6.6kW solar
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.